We can help turn your dream picture of the perfect family dog into a reality.
We have ALL the tools and support you need to make it happen!
But you weren’t prepared for how much hard work she is! The first 6 months is non-stop and can be really difficult! This can be a really trying time and you may find yourself with new challenges to work on, especially if you have rescued an older dog or puppy whose previous owners haven’t put in the hard work of training!
Needle teeth biting at hands and clothes; Chewing at furniture and household fittings; Toileting all over the house; Scaring the children and visitors to the house by jumping all over them; Phew – I could go on!
Children can quickly become disappointed that their cute furry friend isn’t a cuddly toy and can actually hurt – let us reduce any conflict and make sure that we help them develop a wonderful lifelong friendship with their new little pal. It is essential that children learn respect, and the correct and safe way to behave around all dogs in order for your pup to develop into the perfect family pet. We need to ensure the whole family has a positive experience with puppy, and vice versa!
We have everything you need in our programme for your Happy Family Dog!
6 IN-HOME PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
- Master ONE totally achievable training skill every week
- Put your new skills to use in YOUR home – where you need it most!
- Involve your WHOLE family in the training – YES! Kids too.
- Play training games that make learning FUN!
AN ONLINE FAMILY VIDEO TRAINING PROGRAM
- The parents’ program has all the most important skills for raising kids and a dog together
- The kids’ program is a “Special Agent Centre” where they’ll have so much fun they won’t even know they’re learning!
WEEKLY HOMEWORK EMAILS
- Stay on track with a recap of your session
- Watch videos that coach you through the skills you’ve learned
- Feel confident that you’re on the right path!
So whether you want to get ahead of the game or you’re struggling to keep your head above water, our training programme has EVERYTHING you need to look like a PRO in your new role, and actually ENJOY doing it!
But don’t just take our word for it! Read these case studies and references from some of our Contented Canines and their happy owners!
I first met Trixie as a small and very cute puppy! Her owner Zoe was fully prepared for the work that was involved with a working Border Collie pup and contacted me to arrange some home training very early on. As a mum with young children it was important that Trixie learnt all of the basics of good doggy manners, and how to be a Happy Family Dog!
Hennessey is a stunning Red Setter pup. As a mum with four young children her owner Natalie got in touch before she brought Hennessey home to put in place some home training sessions to work with the whole family. Hennessey is a big bouncy puppy who fitted in perfectly to this busy family home and is a very Happy Family Dog!