Worried about leaving your dog or puppy at home while you are at work?
Struggling to find the time to fit your dog or puppy into your busy lifestyle?
Experiencing illness or injury which is having a negative effect on your dogs exercise needs?
You love your dog but you need a bit of extra help – let us take care of it for you!
Here at Contented Canines Training School we are able to offer you a whole package of walking services, for dogs of all ages!
Do you want;
- Reliable professional service with regular updates on your dog?
- Your dog to have fun in a safe setting working with an experienced team?
- The reassurance that we can provide excellent references from longstanding clients as well as a comprehensive insurance policy?
- To know that your precious puppy is getting the best start in life with experienced puppy visitors?
- To make sure your dog is learning how to behave nicely whilst out on walks?
- Your walks to support your training at home?
- A reduction in many common problems caused by lack of exercise and being left alone for too long? (such as destructive behaviours and separation anxiety)
- To be able to happily own a dog AND go out to work?
We are the experts!
Contented Canines Training School has been walking the dogs of Glossop and the surrounding areas since 2008. Led by professional dog trainer and the only member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers in the area, Nicola Davies, our professional dog walking team has over 50 years of dog walking experience between us!
With a combination of socialisation, positive training and play we make sure your dog is happy, well behaved and a pleasure to come home to, and a pleasure to take out on walks! Each package begins with a free of charge assessment from myself to plan the best Train and Play Walks for you and your dog!
What do we offer?
For puppies under the age of 6 months we offer Puppy Socialisation Visits. We work through our unique socialisation programme to ensure that we are making the most of those important early formative months. On our visits we can work with your puppy on toilet training, biting and jumping up, as well as getting them out and about to expose them to a wide range of experiences, people, places, animals, sounds, objects and obstacles. This will all be recorded in your free Puppy Passport so that you track your puppies progress.
For older puppies and dogs we offer Individual Train and Play Walks. These one-to-one walks are a combination of games, exercise and play, with the basics of polite walk manners – leadwork, recall, self control and focus. We will track their progress with our regular report cards.
Finally we also offer our Group Train and Play Walks. These are group walks for friendly sociable dogs with up to two other carefully chosen canine friends. This gives them the opportunity for socialisation but also allows us to continue our training in the presence of the distractions of other dogs!
Get in touch!
If you have any questions or would like to book, please get in touch – we can’t wait to meet you!
Additional dogs are charged at £5 per dog.